Come home to the definition of luxury in the heart of Potomac. Built by acclaimed Gibson Builders, this breathtaking, one-of-a-kind property is filled with custom features, exquisite design and a warmth so rarely found in homes of its size. This home exudes high-end practical living with expert craftsmanship, a tasteful interior and thoughtful layout. The two-story grand foyer evokes Old Hollywood glamour with its curved staircase and gleaming crystal chandelier (straight from the set of Boardwalk Empire). To the right of the foyer is a formal living room with stone fireplace and hand painted ceiling by local artist Maggie OâNeill. The entire house has a gracious flow, leading from the living room to a stately clubroom, complete with a full wet bar and billiards space. This property is well suited for both large-scale entertaining or more intimate living. The centrally located great room serves as the heart of the home and is the perfect intersection of form, function and technology. Custom built-ins, a coffered ceiling and beautiful hardwood floors bring a warmth to such a grand space. The state-of-the-art drop-down movie screen makes this an ideal gathering spot for entertaining friends or cozy movie nights. Adjacent to the great room is a top-of-the-line chefâs kitchen with wooden ceiling beams, paneled appliances and an oversized walk-in pantry. There is an adjacent wet bar and sun-drenched breakfast room with direct outdoor access. The expansive formal dining room is the optimal space to host holidays and all of your special events. Take the elevator to the upper level which boasts six well-appointed bedrooms. The unparalleled ownerâs suite has a sitting area, custom walk-in closet, luxurious bathroom for two with soaking tub and balcony access. The second jaw-dropping ownerâs closet feels more like a boutique--itâs a fashion loverâs dream come true! There are five additional bedrooms on the upper level, all with en-suite bathrooms and walk-in closets. One of the bedrooms serves as a spacious second ownerâs suite with sitting area. An upper level bonus room with built-ins and a gas fireplace is the perfect flex space that can be used as an office, homework area, playroom, or meditation space. The lower level has a temperature-controlled wine cellar, full gym, massage area, sauna and spa shower/changing room. There is also an en-suite bedroom, additional wine room, a recreation area with bar and ample storage space. This property offers your own private Oasis with a beautiful pool and spa and handsomely landscaped grounds. Divine outdoor recreation extends from the covered stone patio to the built-in BBQ area to the custom pool house complete with kitchenette. Other amenities include a four-car garage, newly-renovated laundry room with steam machine and security system. This home is truly a masterpiece that will be cherished for generations to come. Minutes to Potomac Village with easy access to the DC Metro area.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
8 Full/2 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Stone, Wood Siding
17,467 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Intercom System, Microwave, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant, Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Full Finished
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Skylights
- 6. Mantle.
- Alarm, Monitor System, Security Gate, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Window Treatment, Elevator, Laundry Chute, Wood Floors, Sauna, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, Fire Alarm System, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Beamed, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Wood, Stone
- Balcony, Deck, Patio, Porch
- Pool Description
- Invisible, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Hot Tub, Landscaped, Atrium. Landscaping, Premium.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price