Fall in love with this gorgeous custom estate at 1227 Bradfield Drive on a magnificent low-maintenance lot with professionally-landscaped gardens and views in Woodlea Manor. TRULY RARE is this private, custom high-end Plantation Porch (Brazilian Hardwood Decking) with views of the gorgeous yard, wood line, trees and common area. Woodlea Manor is sought-after for its location up the street from downtown historic Leesburg with nearby new homes being built in the million-dollar range. This home offers so much more with its mature landscaping in this sought-after community. When you approach this home and itâs custom brick walkways, you will smile at the meticulous perennial gardens and blooming trees surrounding the property. So loved was this home and it shows in also the beautiful updates made throughout. The hardwood floors on the main level, custom paint throughout, new custom light fixtures, updated baths and the beautiful Gourmet Kitchen will wow you located off of the Family Room with a stone-faced gas fireplace. Enjoy entertaining around the large island or on the private Plantation (Screened) Porch that feels like another finished living area â while you take in what is truly a unique lot and setting in Woodlea Manor. Extensive crown moldings, built-ins and those little custom touches present this home and property in a beautiful light. Also on the main is a beautifully-remodeled powder bath, an additional (5th bedroom has a closet) or Den/Office and a formal dining and living room - the large laundry room with newer washer/dryer has a utility sink and custom built-ins so everything has its place. Venturing to the upper level you will find an expansive Ownerâs Suite with its luxurious, updated quartz bath in today's fashion, a separate soaking tub and a custom-tiled shower. There are 3 additional pristine large bedrooms with great views of trees from the rear bedrooms, along with an updated designer full bathroom customized with quartz. The lower level (with full size windows) walks out where you can also access the yard as well as the deck/porch. A large unfinished lower is framed out for a media room, game/rec room, possible 5th bedroom and has a rough-in for a full bath. Comps are in the $900's for those with lowers finished! A 2-car garage completes this beautiful home setting with nearby downtown Leesburg - its shops, restaurants and convenience to the Toll Road and commuter routes offers everything Buyers are searching for in Leesburg and Loudoun Countyâs wine and horse country. Enjoy Woodlea Manorâs "Best of 2019" community pool and club house, walking/jogging paths (sidewalks), a playground, tennis courts nearby and more (community photos provided by Woodlea Manor HOA). Please inquire or your Agent can see MLS for an extensive list of the beautiful updates made to this home over the past few years. A few of them include Roof, Gutters, Furnace, AC, Humidifier, Water Heater, W/D, Appliances, Baths, Kitchen, more. *Internet is FIOS Gigabit Connection*
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
Brick, Brick Front
3,064 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Library
- Island, Gourmet Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer, Water Dispenser
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Walkout
- Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Wood Floors, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Enclosed, Screened-in, Porch
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Trees. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Premium, Private, Secluded, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Club House, Community Center, Common Grounds, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price