OPEN Sat 7/17 from 2 - 4PM! RATIFIED LATE 7/16. . HO HOA! Looking for main level living at an affordable price? Then this might be the one! Kitchen has been nicely updated within the past 5 years or so. HDWD updated throughout too. Laundry on ML as well as 2nd laundry room in LL. Gas FP in family room with vaulted ceiling. Recessed lighting in kitchen and FR. Not original baths most likely but unsure when updated. HVAC 2015. Windows replaced: full double hung, but unknown year. 2021 updates: power washed, new front door, new carpet on LL, new sump pumps, painted walls and floor on LL. Good solid bones waiting for your decorator touch! Technically a 2BR, but 3rd BR on ML would make great nursery. Add egress window to bonus room on LL and instant BR. Fenced backyard with shed.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Water Heater Solar, Hot Water Heater, Electric Wat
2,093 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Loudoun County Public Schools
J. L. SIMPSON
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Instant Hot Water, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Partially Finished
- 1. Brick, Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Beamed, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Front Yard, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Corner, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price