Amazing Leesburg location and fabulous home with a pool! This 6 bedroom, 3.5 bath home is walking distance to Ida Lee Rec Center, Morven Park, Rust Library as well as historic downtown Leesburg! The backyard is an absolute dream oasis with privacy, mature trees for screen and shade, and a gorgeous pool. The first floor has a home office, living room, remodeled kitchen with eat-in and center island. Granite countertops and stainless steel appliances complete the space. The family room has a wood burning fireplace and large windows. The upstairs has a primary bedroom suite, with 4 large bedrooms, hall bath and the convenience of a laundry room. The lower level is fully finished with a second living area, full kitchen, bedroom and full bath making it the perfect au pair or in-law suite. The lower level gets plenty of natural light because of the full windows and walkout double glass sliding door which lead to the stone patio-walkway and pool. The backyard is fully fenced which your dog will love. This home has the privacy of a much larger acreage home yet the convenience of living in downtown Leesburg. This beautiful home has it all. Schedule a showing today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Stick Built, Vinyl Siding
Public Septic System, Public Sewer
4,298 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Old Waterford Knoll
Loudoun County Public Schools
FRANCES HAZEL REID
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Office
- 2nd Kitchen, Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Walkout
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Wood Floors, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Backs To Trees, Poolside, Secluded.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price