Gorgeous home on a corner lot in much sought after Tavistock Farms. Cook up a storm in the beautiful updated kitchen with a Viking Gas Range and then relax on the stunning screened in deck overlooking a tranquil backyard pond with waterfall. Custom Plantation Shutters in the family room with Gas Fireplace. Lots of natural light. Hardwoods throughout main level. Beautifully updated Primary Bath with huge shower and fantastic custom walk in closet. Office space with lots of storage. Large Fully finished walkout basement with new full bath, built-ins and large storage room. Freshly painted throughout and new carpet in the basement and upstairs bedrooms. Beautifully landscaped yard. This house has so much to offer.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Public Wate
Mason, Aluminum Siding
3,412 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Utility Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Gas, A/C - Zone
- Electric Heating. Zone, Central.
- Full, Walkout
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Porch, Deck, Screened-in, Patio
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Pond, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Corner.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price